i want to know by sending in your processing fee to first premier bank?

how long does it take to recieve your credit card.thank you to everyone who answer this question

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First Premier used to offer an express service for cards where the turn around would be a week. Although, generally I have never received a card in less than 1-2 weeks, occasionally 3 weeks.

Off topic advice,

First Premier is an issuer that usually charges fees for their cards, whether annually or for use, like online payments.

It is a sub-prime issuer and I suggest you immediately get a no fee backup through your bank or credit union, so that you can ditch the card once you have either established or finished rebuilding your credit.

If your credit is bad, and they were your only choice at this time, clean up your credit and find better cards after doing so. If you are without any credit history, go ahead and apply for another card in about 6 months, but a good one like Citibank or a bank credit card (not debit).

Try to always pay in full each month, and never be late or miss a payment.

Good Luck!

Source(s): received many First Premier offers, trashed every one.
  • 1 decade ago

Usually you get you card pretty quick through them. You should have it within 10 days.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.