Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBoats & Boating · 1 decade ago

im looking for parts for a humminird wide eye fishfinder . all the wires and transducer.?

ihave just the screen i need all the wires and transducer.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer


    contact humminbird with the model # and they can hook you up

    shoulda just bought a new one - for what it's going to cost for a new mount, wire package, harness, transducer, docking station. etc. could have bought a new one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.