Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

would u say 5'7 is tall??

for a girl....

Favorite Answer

It is taller than the average woman, however not so much that you should feel awkward about it. People are not going to stare at you becasue you are 5'7". I'm 5'8" and, though taller than most women, I have never felt that I was too tall.

From someone that is 5'0", yes. I have meet many men that are 6'+ and will only date 5'7"+. I think the average height for women is getting taller every generation, I just happen to come from a short family.

Well yea the adverage height for a woman is i think 5'3 but in the USA. Im 5'4 and i feel tall lol. Also i think my mom is 5'7 and ppl consider her tall. But sometimes i wish i had longer legs because when your short thats where most of the fat goes =( lol

No.

5'6 and 5'7 seem like a normal heigth, 5'1 and 5'2 are on the short end

If you look for tall club, women must be 5'10 or taller, and men must be over 6'1.

I would, I'm 5'2... Everyone is tall to me!

Just about the right height for a runway model.

Yes, you are about 3 inches above the average height for a woman.

Yeah I wish I was that tall I am only 5'2". If you are that tall you are lucky!!! You won't have to work out as hard.