Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

What do you think is A-rod's next move?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He is going to opt for free agency and sign an even bigger deal with the Yankees since they would probably be the only team that is willing to pay extravagant prices like the way they did for Clemens.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He will resign with the Yankees. He feels as if he can get more money elsewhere, but it would be a huge loss for the Yankees if they didn't resign him. A-Rod is currently being paid 27 million a year, but the Rangers are paying 1/3 of it. So, the Yankees are really only paying 18 million. The Yankees will probably just add on an extra few million a year.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who else but that Yankees will want to put up 25 million plus for his services? The Giants can't afford that and still field other positions, I think The Giants will be going after Miguel Cabrera if they are smart and AROD will stay in New York unless the Giants pay up.

• 1 decade ago

He will pull a david cone running around the bases, lol. just kidding. If him and bonds both go to the angels, think 1.figgins, 2. willits, 3. bonds, 4. A-Rod, 5. Vlad. BEASTTTTTTTTTTT!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the way he spoke of SF i wouldnt be surprised if he signed with the giants,, SF is a very great place to live, better weather then NYC,, and A ROD can sign for less $$$ since hes already wealthy

• 1 decade ago

A Rod retires a Yankee. There is no one else that can afford him. You can have two stud pitchers and a solid third baseman for what he gets paid.

• 1 decade ago

I think his next move is to pitch for the Yankees, anybody is better than Musina.

• Ballzy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Unless he wants to potentially miss out on 200 million dollars he will be opting out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hope we keep Arod,and with the expection of Jeter,trade the whole damn bunch of losers at July trading deadline! I'm fed up with the way their playing!! You never know what your gonna get when they play!!!

• 1 decade ago

who the heck is A ROD?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.