scooter asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Who's better defensively Scott Rolen or David Wright?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A:they're both good and both deserve credit.

• 1 decade ago

David Wright is everything Scott Rolen used to be. And that's not a knock on Rolen. Just the injuries have caught up with him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Although Wright has come on strong in recent years it really tough for me to over look Scott Rolen's 7 gold gloves.

Overall I have to go with Rolen until Wright wins at least "one"gold glove at 3rd.

• 1 decade ago

Rolen, hands down. Wright is good yes, but he hasn't even come close to winning a gold glove. Rolen, Lowell and Chavez are the three best defensive Third basemen in the game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

In his prime, scott rolen was amazing and right now david is pretty close but not quite there yet. But I dont doubt for a minute that when Wright reaches his prime, he will much much better

• 1 decade ago

scott rolen was great is that hes getting older and david wright is younger but both are good

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

at this time Rolen because he is a more seasoned player....however...give Wright a couple more seasons and he will blow Rolen away..

• 1 decade ago

david wright by a long shot he will hopefully be the best 3rd baseman ever he is going to get better each year

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Brandon Inge.

• jss104
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

wright

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.