I don't understand...?

There is this girl that I've liked for awhile. She and I would talk all the time...I would make her laugh...she would make me laugh. We were good friends. The problem was that she had a boyfriend at the time, and I was constantly working at my job and school. Well the weekend of my high school graduation, she broke up with him so I was going to ask her out. My friend told me that I shouldn't because she was now dating the most pathetic, biggest loser son of a biscuit guy. This guy is about 2 years older than me, 4 years older than her, has no job, drives his mother's car, and everyone knows that he constantly cheated with his previous girlfriends but she is dating him now. This really makes me mad and I need to know what you ladies think of this. Is she retarded or there is something about pieces of **** that makes them attractive.

Favorite Answer

If she's worth it, steal her. This is a perfect time to do whatever it takes.

There are many possibilities..she could just think of you as a friend..period. It's also likely that she thinks you're not into her. This guys ounds like the biggest loser..the only reaosn I can iomgaine her being with him is that he has probably said something very intense to her like "i can't picture life without you". girls eat this stuff up....

i reccomend that you very intensly pursue her...i.e. ask her if she were single if she would consider dating you..see what she sayd...you might hear exactly what you need. like if she laughs and says "noway! you're like my brother" then you should try to move on. but she could give you subtle clues that imply that she might..then you have to lt her know that you're interested so she comes to you when she's ready. it helps if you do nice things for her... tell her she looks good, tell her how smart she is..stuff like that.

I know I'm just a kid, but are you sure the girl you like knows of this guy's reputation? She probably wouldn't go out with him if she knew about his past. But I wouldn't suggest telling her yourself because then she might think you're jealous...

Talk to her about it if you get the chance. Tell her what you have heard about him. Ask her about the situation. If you are concerned about her dating him, discuss your concerns. She may see something in him that others don't or don't want to recognize; plus, what others say about him might not even be true. Just talk to her.

Source(s): Don't judge someone be fore you meet them and sit down to talk with them. Who knows, your preconception about both of them might be all wrong. God Bless.

some women dont see whats right in there face.. she probably has really strong feelings for the guy but that doesnt mean you shouldnt ask her out.. sounds like she needs a good guy in her life..

i really dont no what 2 say but if she is you friends i think you should tell her that his not the guy 4 her

p.s be nice about it

I think she may be retarded

idk about other girls but im not into the a**hole type. i know this probably isnt what you wanna hear but, move on. if shes into guys like that, and your not, then move on to someone better, she probably doesnt deserve you anyway.