warrior?!?

i might become a warrior in world of warcraft. but will i really be gear dependant??? please help me!! and give me pointers lol!

Favorite Answer

this really depends on the spec you choose. Warriors get to wear plate which automatically ups your defenses and gives you a great way to get decent stats early on. Warriors are very lucky in that they have a profienctcy in a lot of areas. AS a dps warrior in higher levels you may even be able to out dps a rogue and have the ability to still offtank. Depending on your server find someone who can help you out with specs, or check out the armory at worldofwarcraft.com

Source(s): hiddenstuff 70 rogue blackhand server

I have a 70 human warrior on world of warcraft and I would say that you are not completely gear dependant but that all depends on your level, guild, and the type of warrior you are. I am a fury warrior which is a dps (or damage) warrior. I dont need alot of gear because I do a lot more damage. Towards the end of the game if you are going to be a tank warrior (protection) then you do need very good gear, especially in a big guild.

Source(s): 70 Human Warrior - Bloodscalp Server