Most overrated/underrated albums of all time?

(hip hop/rap)

What do you all think are some of the most overrated albums of all time and why?

What do you all think are some of the most underrated albums of all time and why?

Feel free to name as many as you wish, for me im gonna say "doggystyle" by snoop dogg is the most overrated and "capital punishment" by big pun as most underrated

Favorite Answer

I dont think Capital Punishment was underrated. It did go platinum but I think that the younger generation needs to hear this album. Puns Wordplay is matched by such few artists. I would have loved to see Pun and Kool G rap do a song. You wanna talk about syllable Bending lol. Mannnnnnn.

UNDERRATED - It was written and Nas's I am. A lot of people say that I am was a little Commercial just because of Hate Me now ft. Puffy. But still he had major hits with NY State of Mind 2, Nas is like, and others.

Overrated HMMMMMmmmm. Anything Done by Lil WAyne lol.

• Hoopo

Overrated: Magical Mystery Tour, The Beatles

Underrated: Youth of America, The Wipers

overrated = THE DUCHESS BY FERGIE most of the songs suck. as 4 big girls dont cry? news flash they do and the song sux.

overated- kanye west's Late Registration

underated - lupe fiasco's food and liquor