How many of the guys on Yahoo! Answers would...honestly...?

*Dance with their girl, or learn if they didn't know how?

*Draw up a bath full of rose petals for their girl after a long day?

*Cook your girl a nice, romantic dinner and end with a decadent dessert?

Update:

thanks for your honest guys...i like the answers so far...

sad to say, but not all guys do these things...

the rose petals in the bath are not just a movie thing, a cpl guys here HAVE done this for their girls!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Okay seriously all that is just too romantic for today's women.

Even if I could do all that she wouldn't be satisfied and end up yelling at me anyway for something completely different.

1. When she goes out, the only people she dances with are her friends in a stupid looking circle. So if I have to compete with your best friends for your attention then why did you bring me in the first place?

2. No one takes a bath anymore. You have to sit in a tub of your own filth, then compound that with rose peddles. The water would be so dirty that I'd be sent to clean the ring off the tub once she's done withthis supposed "bath". Then a bunch of roses just went to waste, and I have to clean them all up and throw them away. Just take a shower with rose smelling soap & shampoo!

3. How can I cook a nice dinner for my girl when she's never around in the evening. She's too busy working, going to school, and trying to make a success for "Herself". I'd cook some crazy dinner with a nice dessert, and she doesn't come home till it's time for me to go to bed. Plus she already ate at Taco Bell, because she didn't want to wait to eat. The bomb *** food I just made goes to waste and chills out in the fridge. Then she won't eat that because she doesn't like leftovers.

There's no winning with women. Perfection is never good enough, and heaven forbid if you are the perfect man, cause she'll still resent you for it and always think you're going to slip up and cheat, or lie, or not be this or not be that.

Yeah romance is dead and long since buried, and you wanna know who killed it?

Women killed all the romance in the world, because it wasn't good enough, and it'll never be good enough.

Take that Ms. Lovey Dovey idealist.

• Kyle
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

That all sounds like a dramatic movie on Lifetime Network for Women. Why would a girl want to sit in rose petals? The other two things sound normal, but that just sounds ridiculous. Where do you put the rose petals once she's sat in them for a while? Won't it draw bugs? Turn off that tv.

• 1 decade ago

Yes to 1 and 3. I would never think of number 2.

• C.S.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If in the first two years:

All three

After that:

Maybe the last one.

That's honesty but I didn't like saying it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes to all of them. If you care about someone enough, those things sound fun.

• 1 decade ago

I would! I would! I'm learning how to cook right now

• 1 decade ago

I would...

But you have to consider that when I'm in love my IQ drops below zero...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would but if she liked me doing those things for her if she got all pissy missy about it then no

• 1 decade ago

You mean most guys don't do that?

• 1 decade ago

Been there, done that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.