Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

How Much Water ??

How much water should you drink each day?? Thanks =D

Favorite Answer

Doctors say at least 8 glasses.

• sokokl

My mom asked a dr about this issue and he said whenever she was thirsty.

Experts are saying that some people because of certain health conditions such as with the kidneys have to drink less because 64 oz can cause very serious problems for them.

There was also a story done about this on 20/20 about the different myths and one of the ones covered was about how much water to drink a day in addition to which kind of water was better for you.

The interview about the amount of water to take in was also done on NPR. Both interviews said that the thing of the 64 oz of water a day was put out there by advertisers for bottled water.

I do good if I can get at least 32 oz a day in me.

I would also recommend checking with your dr to see what they say.

One thing I did discover from drinking a lot of water the other day was that the more I drank the more full I got so that I wouldn't be so hungry.

I once heard on a health show you should drink half your weight in ounces. For example, if you weigh 150 lbs you should drink "at least" 75 ounces of water.

you don't have to drink ANY water.

You only have to consume approximately 8 cups or 2 liters of fluid a day.

fluid is, drinks of any sort except alcoholic, (milk, tea, coffee, juice, water, soup, ) foods with a moisture content contribute to 8 cup ideal. (all foods except dry foods)

Fluid consumption is for the body to make up for the fluid lost in, waste elimination, moisture given off in breathing and sweating. And the reason for fluid is for blood volume and electrolyte balance of the blood.

• c

8 glasses

you should drink about 8 cups

If you are "editing" your body, as in, subtracting fat or adding muscle, then you should drink at least half your weight in pounds in ounces. (150lbs = at least 75 ounces)

If you are "maintaining" your body, you are supposed to get at least a third of your weight in pounds in ounces, but more is better. (150lbs = at least 50 ounces)

64 ounces

8 glasses a day.

• MILF

64 ounces