Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

Hello, I have a 26 cycle length and used a ovulation predictor kit which detected positive on June 21.?

Hello, I have a 26 cycle length and used a ovulation predictor kit which detected positive on June 21. I had unprotected sex 3 days prior to June 21 and on June 22-24. After having sex on June 22-24, I been experiencing cramping and feeling tired. I've never been pregnant, could the cramping be due to my egg being fertilzed, if not what could be happening?

Favorite Answer

It's hard to say...June 22-24 is just a little too short a time for it to be from the fertilized egg implanting and I've never heard of fertilization cramps. It's a pretty painless thing because you don't have any nerves touching where the baby would be made or anything.....BUT If you got the serge on June 21st, it's possible that you actually ovulated on June 20th and it took a bit to show up using OPK's that's why other signs like basal body temping, cervical mucus checking and cervical position can be so important. It sounds like really great timing in my opinion so I'm betting there's a big fat positive in your future! I'll cross my fingers and throw some baby dust at you! Good luck!!!

Source(s): mom of 4 and 1 on the way

It's possible but normally if you were

to have any symptoms at all it would

be "implantation bleeding" which is

some spotting around the same time

the egg is fertilized. You wouldn't be

feeling any pregnancy symptoms as

of yet but you should be able to get

a positive pregnancy test by July 2ndish

if your attempt workeD!! good luck!!

Source(s): mother of two

can be, but i had the same symptoms and thought its might e fertilization, but i had my period about 12 days after :(. Waite until ur period is due and if it didn't show up have a test. Good luck