How do you deal with broken dreams?

Favorite Answer

Do you mean dreams that you don't get to finish because you wake up?

I have those dreams, I want to go on , see what happens.

I just try to think about it next time I go to bed, hopeing I will finish the dream, sometimes I do.

If you mean day dreams and hopes, It seems every one I've ever had has been broken. I just go on with my life.

Some I can forget, some I can't.

Your dreams are not broken when they happen and fall or don't happen at all that means they weren't meant to come true and if they were they would work them selves out don't put your self down because something didn't go the way you wanted it! Keep on trying until you know there is nothing you can do. The only way you can know it wasn't meant to be is if it is harming you or your family! Good Luck and don't say you have broken dreams you have have dreams whether they come alive is the point !

Depends on what your dreams are. If they are dependent on another person you may have to let them go. Dreams should be built on something .... a goal for yourself that you can strive for no matter who is in your life ... or who isn't. If they are dependant on someone else you are in for a lot of heartache because nothing is written in stone.Circumstances and relationships can change. Refocus , think about what you want , what your dreams are. Having someone to share them with is just a bonus : ) Good luck !!

u can't honey.. u'll just have to learn to move on and make new dreams.. make urself strong as each day pass by.. don't think bout the past.. think bout present n what u can do to make urself strong.. having a friends helps a lot.. i know how u feel cuz i can relate to u.. my dreams broke a long time ago.. it still hurts sometimes but i learned to push it away n i keep going.. i have a great n a wonderful best friend and she means more to me then my life.. cuz of her i am strong n holding on.. she is my piller of strenth as i'm hers.. so hey don't worry, i know it's hard n i'm not lying cuz it does hurt but i promise u that u will b ok soon.. just keep dreaming new dreams and working for them along the way.. only u can make ur dreams come true baby.. ok? so cheer up n don't worry.. u'll b ok soon.. bye..all the best to you...

That's part of maturing. Some dreams work out and some don't. That should not stop the dreaming.

are you conversing approximately dream you had for the destiny this is now broken.. or targets at night once you wake to bypass to the bathing room as being broken.. whether that's that latter of the two . there is quite no thank you to bypass back and end the dream.. and in the adventure that your conversing in regards to the 1st one.. attempt to redirect it in the direction of something else you will possibly prefer to take place

create new ones

dont dwell on the old

is it broken for good?can you still go for it?

what caused you to give up? was it worth it?

i gave up some dreams that i regret but i know i cant change it so i dont even think about the what if's.

Easy, build new ones, but never, ever stop dreaming or following them. They are the thing that leads us to each step of success. Without them you ladder to success is short and not very eventful. Dreams are easy, when they break or fail build new ones and follow them with all your heart but do not stop dreaming.

Create new dreams

Superglue