Are you a Harry Potter Fan?

What is your favorite book? Mine (so far) is the third one.

Also for you ppl out there that are afraid HP will die, do not fear cuz i heard on my podcast that they're gonna make a Harry Potter Theme park so how could he die? I mean a theme park about a dead guy? Oh crap, but then there's disney...but still!!

Favorite Answer

yes! i loved goblet of fire [book] and i really think all the movies are good but they don't compare to the books!

Yea I am, I wasn't a huge fan before but now I'm a lot more excited than I thought I'd be about the last book and even this next movie coming out, I'm even considering going to the midnight premiere. I like the third and fifth books the best but I'm rereading the fourth and it's better than I remember. And good point about the theme park, I don't think Harry will die either

• Mel W

Yes.

Though, before my son got me "hooked on Harry," I thought all the hoopla over a children's book was over-the top. (I still think some of the fans, are a little extreme). We've only read the first two books, but will pick up the series after we finish the Lemony Snicket book we are reading. So, if book three is a good as you say it may become our favorite, too. It's still too soon to say.

We like a little variety.

Right now my son has me enjoying Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events. We're on book 10 now, and already I am starting to get the feeling it's going to end too soon. Just knowing it ends at book 13 is almost too much to take (a little melodrama).

I wish they had books this exciting when I was growing up. I probably would have read more if there were better selections in my school's library.

Source(s): My opinion.
  • Harry Potter is pretty good...I wouldn't say that I would go as far as dressing up or stay in line all night to get the new book. My favorite book is the third one too. The two before it were a little childish and the ones that came after it are a little too dark for my liking

Yes I love Harry Potter!

My favorite so far is the third one also...I hope the seventh one will be better, though!!!

And I don't think Harry could die, because then it's all...okay Voldemort is still in power...and it will leave so much loose ends that need to be tied off.

I heard on the news this morning that Harry might die in the next book How sad. I don't think this should happen at all I think you kids need to protest this.

I'm a fan. The books are very interesting and I just can't put them down!! hehe. The movies are good also but they dont have as much detail as the books and stuff. My favorite book was definitely the 4th one.

I'm not a Harry Potter Fan... my favorite was the 1st one...

I don't like harry potter that much but the second one is my favorite.

The sixth one is my favorite by far, the plot is really good! The other ones are, of course, totally awesome too!

I LOVE THE SERIES! I really don't have a favorite, but I have a particular attachment to the 5th.