What's the grossest thing you've ever found in food or heard of someone finding in food?

We had a cheeseburger with a rubber glove in it.

I heard of Welchs grape juice with a glob of gray gloop in it.

Once at a reunion people in the kitchen were talking about the nastiest most disgusting thing they've ever seen, in a box of rice-a-roni, when she dumped it out she almost puked when she looked in the bottom of the box, and there was... and she whispered it to the person she was talking to. I was like what the hell was it, but I didn't ask, now every time I try to fix rice I gross out. (I wish I would've asked)

Those answers are really nasty, they reminded me of a couple.

A huge amount of long hair in a box of cocoa pebbles, my kids had been eating.

A large chunk of white gunk on the inside of my pepsi glass at a Ruby Tuesdays, that I had refilled it with it in there. gag!

Favorite Answer

My friends and I once found pink maggots worming around in a burger at Denny's (about 3 am) Good thing he looked before dabbing on the ketchup!

Also, I ACTUALLY served a woman a side of slaw at the restaurant I worked at with a little LIVING cockroach crawling on it......I just informed her that we didn't charge extra for that.

Last month I found the metal back of an earring in a bowl of Castlebury Chili. It was disgusting and I wrote to the company. They sent me some free coupons for other Castlebury products, like I really wanted those!

nicely I additionally stumbled on hair, yet I heard memories of ways somebody stumbled on a roach. Everytime I eat college food i'm getting sick, so i haven't eaten the nastiness in a protracted time and that i think greater suitable.

Well, lets see, my sister bought some chicken from Popeyes. She didn't finish it that night, so she left it out on the counter all night. The next morning she opened the breast, and she had visitors, maggots. She didn't see them at first because they blended in with the white meat, but after a stare, the meat started moving. The next thing you know, there were maggots everywhere. Gross huh?

• Could have been a mealworm. Those eat grains and such, and manage to get into most things that are left around for too long. They turn into beetles later on in their life.

But I'd have to say it was a used condom in a mayo jar at work. Someone did it as a prank, and it was tied off and everything but...still.

I heard on the news a year ago that someone had a person's finger in a Wendy's Chili bowl just to find out that the person put the finger in it herself just to sue Wendys to get money.

Hair

My mother found a brillo pad in her Chinese food at a restaurant. Someone else's hair is the only thing I've come across. That's gross enough.

While working in a fast food restaurant a customer brought

her food to me with a staple in it. Fortunately the customer

was not hurt.

I Cr 13;8a

A dead roach in a can of pepsi years ago. Now I don't drink anything out of a can. Oh and one time a roach crawled out of a basket of tortilla chips in a mexican restaurant after we had eaten half the chips.