my nintendo DS will not charge??
its a ds lite and when i plug it in the light doesnt come on.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Make sure the charger is not only plugged into the outlet but into your ds lite. Also, try unplugging both connections, then plug the charger into the game system then the outlet and see what happens.
Your ds lite may not be the problem; it's most likely that the charger is faulty. I tripped over my cell phone charger while it was charging the battery and I ended up having to get a new charger. You might want to check the nintendo website to see if they have any troubleshooting pages.
| Nintendo - Customer Service | Nintendo DS Lite
- viewtiful_druLv 51 decade ago
1) its fully charged already
2) the charger is the wrong charger or its broken
3) the battery in the DS is dead (but I haven't heard of a failed DS battery yet).
4) the charge light went out
so try using a different charger or use yours on another DS
- 1 decade ago
That happened to me once. You need a new charger.