What do these changes mean?

I need help to determine my possibility of being pregnant. Let me start by giving a little information about my situation. I have been ttc for the past 7 months now. My last 2 periods were a little different. Normally my periods would last 5 days and are medium heavy on the first 2 days and normal throughout the rest. Well my period in May came on time but only lasted 3 days and was really light (one reg. tapon and one panty liner each day). And this month it came on the 24th, really light.Throughout the day I used only one tapon and it only had a little light pink and brown blood on it. Today I only used one tapon and it looks as if my period has left . As far as symptoms go I have been feeling nauseas every morning, very tired throughout the day, it seems like I am always hungry and my nipples are starting to look a little different to me. All of a sudden my nipples have about 8 bumps on each one and they are sometimes wrinkle and hard, they are sore and itch. What do you all think?

• gracie
    Favorite Answer

Best to take a test!

In an effort to try and be helpful to you, I'd like to share my experience with you. It sounds to me like you are really keeping track of this, down to how much you are bleeding. This can be good AND bad. I know that for me, when I was TTC, I DROVE MYSELF CRAZY... Really! I mean I was so obsessive it was insane! Unfortunately, the more I tried, the more I would get pseudo pregnancy symptoms, I would even lactate! The more let down I would become when I was not pregnant! I even did fertility treatments and did not get pregnant! Finally, when I gave up and just let it go... I got pregnant!

My advice (not that you asked for it!) Is to just try to relax! Let nature take it's course! Yes, I would track the ovulation and yes, I would test once a month if your period is late. Other then that, don't drive yourself crazy because I truly believe it does more harm then good! I put myself through it for years! Please don't do that to yourself! Enjoy the process of TTC!

I'd say the changes in your menstrual cycle are nothing to be concerned with!

If you are late with your period, take a test.

If it is negative... Enjoy trying again!

Very Best Wishes!

Source(s): 24.5 weeks pregnant with 1st baby!

just take a pregnancy it will answer all questions and see your doctor and also stop using tampons when barely bleeding use a pad you are at risk for tss

mine are sore and itch also.... I took a pg test yesterday morning, it was positive, then I took one today and it was neg.

I think you need to take a test.

It sounds to me that you may be pregnant. I would test if I were you.

• you should take the test,and if that dosen't helo consult a doctor!