What do you think will happen on the 07/07/07?

i think three is a good number

i dont really like the number 2 but i think 2 will continue throughout life

tupac knew somethin about the number seven,

i know someone who it is their lucky number,

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS, DO YOU THINK ANYTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON THE 07/07/07?

did god rest on the seventh day?

yeh maybe tupac will come back free of sins as a reformed

Favorite Answer

Hi,

Many people believe that 777 is a very lucky number and for many reasons. There is an interesting article about this issue. You can read it here: http://www.777.com/articles/what-is-the-deal-with-...

This is why a lot of people consider 07.07.07 a very special day. It seems like 777.com, the portal that published the article above, tried to review this day's events. They have a special section which includes global events, weddings, personal stories, raffles, videos and more. I think this one is worth visiting: http://www.777.com/7-7-07-day

I can't wait. Just 4 more days!!! :-)

I vividly recall what happened on 7/7/77 and 7/11/77. I thought there could be no luckier time for me to go to Las Vegas. So I arrived there on 7/7/77 and departed on 7/11/77, buck naked and walking all the way back to Dallas. This 7/7/07, I'm just gonna pick up some scratch -offs down at the gas station.

Nah, don't think anything will happen. Just like on 01/01/01, 02/02/02, 03/03/03, etc. It will just be cool to say, "Hey it's 07/07/07!"

"Father God showed me how I AM was said to Moses. Hhhoowooihh. To difficult to write. But it is the wind/breath sound of HYH as I AM is presented to Moses. I heard this sound about 7 times, & wondered about it for some time" Dare we ask what you were doing at the time? I'm guessing that you weren't standing up.

Perhaps a nice trip to Las Vegas, Monte Carlo, or Atlantic City will pay off for someone.

(Finally, that fortune cookie may actually work.)

I think that people who are dim enough to believe that something will happen just because of a date, which is an artifice and has absolutely NOTHING to do with science, will be yet again shown to be the imbeciles that they are. Why? What do YOU think will happen?

you realize 6-6-06 was last year, right? Do you think tupac will return with the 40 dead & his holy AK & smite the haterz?

Same thing that happened on 06/06/06, just another day.

hi baby how are you I don't think nothing will happen baby why do you ask is there something that i should know about is there something that you are not telling me here ohh no ohh no. lol got to run hun love ya smootches da diva.*

Source(s): *da diva.*

Everyone is going to wake up the following day, same as any other day....