Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 decade ago

Global Warming???

People say that global warming is gonna happen soon but then some say in the next century or somthing. I'm very confused and i dont want to die!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's already happening...

• 1 decade ago

Ok well "global warming" is happening and has been happening since the earth was created. So idk why everyone is freaking out. This is nothing new. The earth is getting 1 degree celsius warmer each year. Not really too much to worry about. The earth is also slowing down its rotation by a small percentage each year. And yet, we don't see people saying that we need to reduce the amount of people, buildings, and cars on the planet because its weighing it down. Why is that? Because that would be STUPID. That would be a bunch of crap. Same with GW. You see, the earth is just following the 2nd law of thermodynamics which states that all matter tends toward decay and disorder. Basically, everything in the universe is wearing down. So what's happening, is completely natural and the earth is only doing what its supposed to do: wear down.

• 1 decade ago

Global warming is something that's already happening. It's been happening for the last century and is expected to continue, at least, for the next thousand years or so. But don't worry, it isn't going to =kill= you necessarily. Most of the effects on us humans will be economic, and those that aren't will be felt the strongest in undeveloped nations. Still not a pretty picture, but your life isn't at stake.

• 1 decade ago

Global warming now is happening. But don't worry keep cool and you will not die.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ibredd
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The source of Global warming has been found

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=63227

• Diggs
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Global warming is a lie made up by liberals to scare you into voting for them....The earth goes thru it's own natural cycles and we are in a cycle now that just happens to be warmer....during the 70's we went thru a cooler cycle and the liberals tried to scare us with global cooling...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is no evidence supporting the theory of global warming. People love to be scared and newspapers love to give us what we want. Don't worry and be happy. It won't happen. People say lots of things that they know nothing about.

Source(s): Al Gorilla from Tennessee......one serious chimp
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In these matters I suggest following the money trail.

The same people who are profiting out of causing the problems are profiting from the hysteria

I would have to say that it is cyclic

Follow the money trail

the Mega-Rich are pushing both barrows

• 3DM
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You're not going to die from global warming. Relax and conserve your environment. Be good to it and it will be good to you.

• 1 decade ago

Its already happening... you can help reduce/stop it by recycling and diminishing the ammount of co2 you release into the atmosphere (car usage, etc), conserving energy/electricity, etc.

you can search this topic and you will get a lot of information on how to help stop this.

• KD
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Its not going to happen soon, thats what people say to try to scare us into doing something about it. Its very slow, its not going to start to do something tragic to the earth until probably a million years. Trust me, the earth is going to last longer than you think.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.