Phone problems? with the internet..Help?

OK so I have this kyocera phone and its awesum and all but a few times I'll be on the internet and it logs off by itself and I try to reconnect or do anything but it says featureis not available while making a call..Idk what to do..I cant even turn it off!! anyhelp?? PLZ

When I say the internet..Im not connecting to my computer..I'm just using mobile web straight from my phone..

Favorite Answer

The phone interrupts the internet because bandwidth is most likely the culprit.

Here is an example: if your phone (wireless has a bandwidtt

of 2.4 ghz and your DSL runs that same amount of ghz or higher - then the wireless systems of both your phone and your DSL are competing for the same bandwidth.

Suggestion: try answering the phone in a room horizontal(side to side) to the room your computer is in when

you are logged on.

Suggestion 2: Trying moving the phones base to another room horizontal of the computer or move the computer horizontal from the room the phone base is in currently.

Suggestion 3: Get EtherNet or CAT5 cables purchased at

any department store.

2

Source(s): 100% Free Cell Phone : http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?xdKb