i need sum ideas about how 2 take cool pics..i need sum ideas how 2 make dem more interesting?

i need sum ideas about how i can make dem more interseting and creative for my "profile/display picture" on facebook..sum cool stuff i can do 2 do it on photoshop or sumthing

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It has to look unique and different.People want to see different photos.. you know for example: Take the pictures in the bathroom because the light reflects in the mirror.. Because u do have mirrors in the bathroom right? so take pictures there then edit the background or something..

Take a look in some magazines like elle ... and try to create something simillar but a little bit different if u know what i mean

lol

good luck !

• 5 years ago

Try putting it in a loose bun with bobby pins on the top of your head. Then let some small pieces fall out of the bun, curl the ends, and spritz them with hairspray while they are still on the curling iron. They should stay. Or right after you wash your hair, towel dry it and plait your entire head. Tie them off with elastics, and go to sleep like that. When you wake up in the morning, unod the plaits, finger comb (DONT BRUSH) or usea wide toothed comb. You will have cute waves that will last. To make them last longer, use gel or spritz. One long braid down your back is always nice, and even better if you put it into a knot. Try it. Best Wishes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.