Ragriav asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I have a problem?

For the last few months, I have been having erections three to five times on average every day. They last for a short time, but it gets annoying. Sometimes I don't even think of anything sexual, and it still happens. Is this something to worry about? Any tips or info would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Ok, first try to stop thinking about me so much dear!! You did not say how old you are but it is most likely a random age related thing. It can be the spring time does it to us all. I am sure it will get better if you stop thinking about me. ~GL

Its totally normal, Im older now but when i was younger i had this problem alot. It can be a bit of a pain in the *** at times. I always had lots of female friends in high school and i can recall so many times that i might have been sitting and for no reason i had a rocket in my pants. I understand as i had to stand up many times with my female friends looking at me.

Other then being an embarrassed its totally normal. Try to think of something awful it tends to work.

Oh ya if your around females when this is happening, it also might be there doing as people realease pheromones when they are feeling sexual. So you might want to pay attention to which females are around you when this is happening. You might just have a female thats interested. I have a feeling that its possible for them to release a pheromones that would trigger something inside your body.

A pheromone is a chemical that triggers an innate behavioural response in another member of the same species. There are alarm pheromones, food trail pheromones, sex pheromones, and many others that affect behavior or physiology. Their use among insects has been particularly well documented, although many vertebrates and plants also communicate using pheromones.

That happens to me too. I am seventeen so I figure it is just the tail end of puberty. Don't worry about it, but you may want to relieve yourself. I can usually get it down by thinking of something that is a major turn-off.

im 39 and still have the same problem.

get one at least 2 or 3 times a day and sometimes more.

and i still wake up with morning wood.

• Subic

Jason P has it right about the hormones. Some guys can be very sensitive to pheromones and it can be quite embarassing being around a girl who is feeling frisky.

It is probably just because you are in this stage your body is going through. It happened to me to but after a while it went away, I don't know why but it always happened a lot in math class haha. Don't worry about it.

This is not a problem at all..males get natural hard ons through out the day

Source(s): my own

This happens to every male. I'm 23 and it still hasnt stopped. You just have to learn to deal with it.

Be thankful for what you have. The older you get, the longer it takes to get it up. By the time you are 50 plus, you will be lucky to get it up twice a week.

• ?

You're blessed. Quit worrying about it.