I'm goin to the pool tomorrow w/ my boy that's a friend- how do i flirt @ the pool?

i know one- push him in-- well-- pls help---- ANYTHING!

I need flirting101 class

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ehh u might not want to push him in if u dont know him well. like, he could easily find you annoying, overbearing, and obnoxious if you did that.

The thing is, you have to be chill and normal, and not try too hard. Because if you try too hard, he will know it, and you'll look like an idiot. Dont make a fool of yourself. Just talk and chill out - go get a drink or something. Sit in some chairs, if your in the pool play some game like idn marco polo or jump off the diving board. If ur really good at swimming or diving you can impress him with that.

Its more like, talk, and be nice, happy, warm, affectionate, engaging, interesting

it never hurts to be a little crazy too, as long as your not totally off your rocker, and as long as it doest seem like your doing it to impress him, like you do it all the time. But maybe thats just me cuz i act a little crazy all the time. The thing is, if you act crazy you have to do it in a superior light, like dont make it seem like ur acting crazy desperately to impress him... haha idn its tough to explain it its kind of a subtle impression type thing.

Just make sure to be cool, and kind of make yourself feel like your above his level, or at least on equal footing. Be normal, be nice, be interesting. Dont be stupid or desperate.

Yeah, and looking at other peoples' comments... it miight be ok to splash him, but not a lot, or itd be obnoxious. And like touching him or being close to hims probly a good idea, especially if you look good (which is also important). Any touch, even if its accidental or "accidental" will likely ... make him happy.

• 1 decade ago

Hey Girl if you want to flirt with a guy friend just act nice and DONT forget to smile.Does he like you? I once had that problem but i am over it. If you like a really close guy friend and youve known him for a long time just dont make a fool out of yourself just be you! Hope that helps!

• Yuki
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That doesn't always work, esp. if you have other friends around. If it's just the two of you, then it'll do.

Splash him. If you're with some other people you know, play water tag and when you're it, go after him. Ask him to help with your sunblock xD

You'll definitely find ways. Just have fun, don't worry too much.

• 1 decade ago

well tell him 2 teach u how 2 swim and when u get it say i have a race but let him win don't act like u are sad act like u are happy 4 him and say well i learn from the best and that u

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

when hes in the pool...splash him, be playful, make sure he notices you, wear a 2 peice (if you can full it off), "accidentally" run into him everywhere, just dont do this stuff 2 much or he'll think your creepy

• just flaunt your stuff!!! like splash him, or try to get close to him!! you'll find some ways!

Good Luck!!

• 1 decade ago

ask him to teach you with hands on hands.. it might start the fire.. be well dressed and perfumed.. hope for the best.. and always the last thing.. keep smiling..

• 1 decade ago

try to look super hot

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

touch him a lot and then brush up against him so you can tell he's hard!

• 1 decade ago

Maybe pretend you cant swim. ???good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.