brittany g asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

i have very white skin what color should i dye my hair?

i have lite colored skin i wont to dye my hair blond will it look weird

Favorite Answer

how about a dark blonde or light brown with blonde highlights.... just a thought

Well I have really light skin too and my hair isn't like platinum blonde it's like golden and it doesn't look weird! I suggest you should dye your hair either dirty blonde or golden, it will look perfect!

I had a friend once who had *very* pale skin. Her natural hair color was red. She was very pretty. I wouldn't know about blonde, it may be too light.

• my ki

light skin goes well with red...warm auburn, copper or gold tones. A nice chestnut brown, caramel, or something spicy...

stay away from cool-tones....like, blue-reds, ashy blondes, blueblack, violets, drabs, and lavender...Icy blond is not too bad though, because it still has warmth, and beige is iffy.

Source(s): stylist/colorist

hmmm...I'd actually say to go blonde. If you go darker, it will only make your skin lighter. If you go on to www.matrix.com, there is a thing where you can upload your photo and see what a certain hairstyle and color looks like on you. Goos luck and I hope this helped.

i consider asking your stylist. besides the indisputable fact that, eye shade is additionally a ingredient interior the equation. very own determination to "heat" or "cool" hues is yet another, as is your dedication to the maintenance of your shade. blonde takes the main maintenance to look good, so this would possibly not be splendid for somebody prepared to allow shade to vanish top out. :) bypass a prettier edition of your very own organic shade!

no, dying your hair light with lighter skin will look natural.

you want to stay away from dark colors like dark brown to black hair.

those colors would look un natural.

go for it.

• a

you could go blonde it would look ok, but i think that orange looks good with pale skin as well, but not red, kind of a blondish orange

Def. Blonde!!!

• Me

like rachel mcadams has it on the notebook