Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

when your broken up with your boyfriend (we brake up every other weekend)?

and than you find on his cell phone a message send out from him to that girl, I`ve never met in our 3 years of dating,but I know he was very interested in .The message was:" I want to lick you all over" and she respondet with " I`m home in 15 minutes.

He told me,that he didn`t see her and she didn`t come over,it was just a joke because he was mad,that we constantly fight.,and that I always break up with him.Can I believe him?

Favorite Answer

I think you first have to rethink your relationship with him. It's not normal for a couple to breakup as often as you do. You have to analyze your relationship and ask your self why you are breaking up so often. Maybe you are trying to hold on to a relationship that no longer exists. It's sad but we do that sometimes. It's easier to keep holding on then to let go.

Also let me tell you something else. His excuse for that message is not acceptable. If he is sending such messages to another girl then he really does not love you.

Sometimes we thing that the bad relationship that we have is the best, but you will be surprised to know there is always something better that the bad relations we are in!!!

Good luck!

Boys will promise a lot of things. They don't necessarily mean them. However, you're also jumping to a lot of conclusions without knowing the truth. It will take time for this to ease for you. Every break up is just as hard. It will get better, it just will be awhile. Your boyfriend obviously wants to move on and you will have to as well. There is always going to be another guy around the corner. That's the way of life as a teen. If you guys are older than teens, he's behaved in a very immature way to get his point across. Breaking up on Facebook is cheap and classless.

If there is no trust there is no realtionship girl. And you should NOT trsut him. My gal did the same, she cheated and when her boy found a naughty text to the guy she was with she said "oh it was a personal joke" yea it was bs. Do not even try and think of what if. Just get out now and run away from him and allt he crap. Better is out there. Dont live in fear.

No. Basically he wants his cake, and he wants to eat it too. He can't have you and the other girl. I wouldn't believe him, the fact of the matter is he still said it and because you two had a fight is no excuse to go parading around with another chic like he has in his text messages.

Why do you keep breaking up and getting back together? That sounds ridiculous. Sounds like the two of you are not good for each other. Move on!

• elurle

Oh well. You seem to enjoy the volatile nature of the relationship. If you're breaking up every other weekend you must enjoy drama so why not enjoy this too.

Well, I would seriously ask you why you enjoy misery so much. You've basically told this guy you don't like him everytime you break up with him. So why do you want him back? If you're dating someone wouldn't you want to keep them around? And if you break up with them, doesn't that mean you want them gone?

I am seriously confused.

FP

Who cares if it really happened. The intentions were there an apparently mutual...

What more do you need? Doesn't sound like a healthy relationship anyway.

I never understood this on and off dating. To me it lets them do whatever and when they are called on their actions they could easily say well we weren't together at that moment. One of you (preferably you) needs to put an end to all this back and forth business. It's not healthy physically or mentally.

The whole breaking up every other weekend is very childish. He is probably lying about her going to his place. If you were broken up, you have no right to complain.