Need advice?

I told a guy friend of mine that sometimes I wish I was the right girl for him. He responds by saying "well we live in different cities, I have done the long distance thing before and hated it." What should I do? I backed off and quit contacting him yet he still contacts me

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

be like well if you liked me you would want to try it

• 1 decade ago

Do not stop talking to him, it is smart that he does not want to go through another long distance relationship because the outcome can be bad, continue being friends and talking that is how u started off so keep it going.

• 1 decade ago

Is he a friend or what. Obviously not. If he was your friend, you'd still talk to him. He's more than that. So, yeah, it does not seem like you and him are going to work out. He knows that and so do you. A guy needs to answer this, because I wonder why he's still trying to call you. Probably still wants something to happen.

• 1 decade ago

I would keep in touch with him. If it doesn't work out all the way that you would like it too, at least you two can still be friends. There's nothing wrong with that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Find someone in your own city , hon. The loving might not be as good but it will be more frequent!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well like my momma used to say you never know untill you've tried.

• 1 decade ago

Well, he really likes you then. Just try keeping it like that until you two can stay together forever.

-Cici

Source(s): Me
  • 1 decade ago

He is just being friends to you.

• 1 decade ago

long distance will work for me ...you can contact me ....are you cute? i love texas.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.