Im going to the movies with my friends and a guy I like?

Im going to the movies with 3 friends and one of them i like. I really want to sit next to him but I dont know I will be able to and I dotn wanna be like, "OMG I WANNA SIT NEXT TO YOU!!" He has a girlfreiend but said hes gonna dump her but he hasnt. Any advice? We are seeing Fantastic 4.

Ooops I ment we are seeing Evan Almighty

• Sen
    Favorite Answer

Casually follow behind him so when you get to the aisle he'll slide in first, then you.

That's a tough one. In the beginning of the movie go and get a drink. ON your way out ask him if he wants a drink or popcron. If he says popcorn say "I want some 2. We can share a tub." Come back and sit next to him so you can share.

i think we r seeing evan almighty.OMG stop freaking out its so ok im probly goin 2 sit next 2 Matt.See i think u should sit next 2 me and mitch.Then let the other 2 sit where they like 2 kk

• walk close to him but not to close to give off any vibes!! then just sit next to him or ask your friend( if that person is close to him) to maybe change places so you could "see" better i'm sure it'll work out or even spark some conversation show your stuff girl!!

Best of luck

sit with him definitaly,girl he is mysteries he likes u otherwise why would he be going 2 tha movies why would he say yes did his cheeks turn red if so u still hav a chance!~lol

Source(s): experience...Nikke knows.

ok 1st if you want drama and other girls callin you names don try to hook up with him cuz then ppl will call u a bf stealer and stuff like that but just tel your frends you wanna sit nxt to him and when it comes to seatin theyll sit sumwere else and you get to sit nxt to him... good luck i guess

i have done exactly the same thing. what i do is just let him decide what he wants to do. if he doesn't know that you like him don't make it obvoius, well unless you really want to. just let him decide where he wants to sit. but if you are like dying to sit by him let him sit down first and then sit by him

while you and your friends are walking into the theater walk behind him and then just sit down next to him

Don't do it, that movie SUX!!!