Darla
Darla asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

I'd love to change the world, But I don't know what to do, So I'll leave it up to you.?

What would you do if you could change the world?

Thats a song by Traffic....

Favorite Answer

I would encourage everyone to make one small change. If everyone did, then dramatic changes would be made.

Small things everyone can do to make big changes are:

Smile at people. Say thank you and have a nice day to people who serve you (stores, restaurants, etc), keep your commitments, unplug and spend time with those you love, mentor younger kids (lead Girl Scouts, 4H, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, etc) talk less and listen more

Recycle, buy fewer things, ask for paper or bring a canvas bag, pick up trash others drop, do not litter, drive less, plant gardens

And so much more! Again, if we all made one significant, small change, the wolrd would be a better place

If we talk seriously, we know that the world could not be changed by one person. The conditions which exist in the world are result from what we do and the way which we live on. Each of us should care about what we do, because only on that way, the world will change.

In my opinion, the question is not can we change the

world. The question is should we change the world.

The safest means for changing the world is to change

self. It is okay to suggest improvements, but risky

to force improvements. The difference between forcing

and suggesting is consent. Make suggestions, but

don't expect that they must be applied.

I don't know why the world needs to be changed? All of the effort to change it is what causes the misery and suffering.

I go inside in the mind of everyone and change the bad feelings into good feelings..

That's the problem...everyone leaves it to someone else to change things so it never gets done.

I would remind myself of the good in me and remember that no matter who is standing closest to me at any moment there is good in them too....lets start speaking to everyone with respect and friendship!

Support apathy

Legalise marijuana !

The goverment will get his taxes,and the rest would be very,very happy.

Source(s): Love begins by a smile,a smile begins by nature. Marijuana is a part of nature !

teach everyone to love one another, help one another and how to live as one human race