Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

my husband stinks help!!!!?

this is a serious question this isnt a joke or anything but for the last 6 weeks me and my husband have been noticing that he has a weird smell coming from his private areas mainly where his scrotum is..and the smell is the smell of arm pits..he does shower and is clean but im just wondering wat it could be?

• Drea Z
    Favorite Answer

sounds like he is sweating more now that its so hot out. he may want to try showering more often (like twice a day) or putting a little power down there to help fight the smell. look for like a goldbond spray or something like that. it just sounds like he's sweating.

Source(s): my hubby can be a smelly man in the summer LOL

Balls are known for the fowl smell they can give off if they are sweaty, just make sure he showers after sweating and if he is sweating again then not much you can do about it.

Go see a doctor, sounds like he has some sort of male yeast infection down there.

I would get to the doctor and have it checked out.

he needs to wash it more thoroughly probably. you could help him.if that's not working,go and see a doctor

tell him to shave the hair off his balls.