Anybody have a good cure for the flu?

UGH...

Favorite Answer

Rest, fluids, Tylonel and time! Get better real soon.

A friend made me try this once when I was sick as a dog, and, as doubtful as I was, it really worked amazingly well. Take two capsules of echinnechia with cayenne pepper (available at most natural food stores and many grocery or drug stores) and a couple of Tylenol with a glassful of orange juice. (She also chopped up a clove of garlic and had me swallow that, too.) Go to bed. You will probably fall asleep and wake up sweating from the cayenne pepper. Take another one or two capsules of the echinnechia and pepper with another glass of orange juice. Rest some more. It won't completely cure you, but you'll feel an amazing improvement the same day. And the old story about chicken soup having the power to help heal really is true, too, especially if you can get someone to make it fresh and homemade for you.

Good luck, Chris. Hope you're feeling better soon.

hey sweety sorry to hear you are not feeling well...guess lots of fluids and rest...chicken soup is good too...all you have left to do is wait it out usually a few days..all depends on what kind of flu you have if stomach flue...should last 1 to 3 days...if fever kind and achyness...anywhere from 2 to 7 days..just take care of yourself and love ya

have you tried the Tylenol cold and flu? it's pretty good. sorry to hear you're still feeling bad!

unfortunately, there's not quick cures yet!

Not feeling well?? So sorry to hear that!! Try some hot tea with some whiskey in it...then a little tlc from your sweety and then you'll feel much better !!

sorry to hear you;re not feeling well sweety, lots of hot soup and orange juice and tylenol along with sleep

• ?

Hey Chris,

Only time my dear !

Just take it easy and let it run its course.

Hope you're feeling in tip top shape real soon.

Hugs,

• Junior

Death...other than that, medicate and wait it out

Best to get in bed and stay there.

GETS LOTS OF SLEEP~ DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS~ LIKE POWERADE! TREAT the fever with Tylenol! I will be praying for you too! Father in the name of JESUS please heal Chris and touch his body! Give him all the rest and strength he needs! I thank you for touching him LORD! In Jesus name I pray! AMEN!

Source(s): I think the world of you! I am here if you need me! I would make you chicken soup too! If I could get it to you! AMYE