Why are more white woman got killed by African American boyfriend when they got pregnant?

Look at the news

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Two words- Scott Peterson

  • 1 decade ago

    ACTUALLY, this is not as common as you think. In reality, if YOU looked at the news, you would know that over 80% of murders of white women are by white men. The other 20% are made up of a different mix of people- not solely african americans.

    ' look at the news'?- i am lookin at the news. this is the only situation like this out there. so instead of instigating, why dont you follow your own advice & learn something and maybe you wont look so ignorant.

  • 1 decade ago

    Scott Peterson, better yet Christopher Vaughn who killed his wife (no she was not pregnant) and their three kids, I guess the Jessie Davis thing pretty much over shadowed this.

  • 1 decade ago

    This guy is dilusional. This is one case out of many thousands. And like others have pointed out look at the scott peterson case.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    Your new child could come out black because of the fact the african american gene is the main helpful gene in this worldwide. heavily. yet because of the fact the new child has caucasian genes it has the opportunity of having a white infant. function of the newborn relies upon on the mum.

  • 1 decade ago

    I think you need to look at the news. You remember Scott Peterson

  • 1 decade ago

    your question is dumb but...

    If you're pregnant, you're more likely to die from murder than anything else...it's called, you've been caught in a lie and the woman decides to have the baby, you have to pay the piper.

    Ray Carruth killed his pregnant black gf

    Because black men who exclusively chase white women have personal problems usually. It's like a form of self-hatred. If you hate yourself how can you really love a white woman?

    this black boy is going to have to pay for him and OJ!!!! He's getting the Death penalty

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    White men murder white women more.

  • 1 decade ago

    The white women only care about showing the world how "down" they are with black culture. But they dont understand they can end up slapped, socked, or dead

  • 1 decade ago

    Retard, that is ONE case!!!!

    What about Scott and Laci???

    I vote us women just leave d*ck alone and f*ck eachother from now on...That way, we don't have to worry about retarded men killing us when we're pregnant...

    Just make sure you shave....I hate Bush.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.