The McCann's, will that blog ever stop?

"We have managed to look at a few properties to rent in the last couple of days and I think we have found somewhere suitable to live until we return back to the UK with Madeleine."

Pity you can't find somewhere to disapear Gerry, but then I am a mean horrid person who dislikes people who neglect their children and then asks people for money so they can leave their jobs and look for their child, which in my opinion they are not, anyone agree?

Favorite Answer

yeah, i agree. i wouldn't care if i had to live in a shack if i had a missing child.

I think we all agree. I despise the McCanns. They signed a lease on a portuguese villa that is for sale for almost 2 million euros. They don't look distrot to me.

To be honest with you, I think all the people criticising the McCann's are sickos. They made one mistake. Do they deserve to have their child snatched? I think not.

To be honest I think they should be shot for leaving their kids alone in the first place. They are awful parents.

I don't understand why you read it if it upsets you.