Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

What team is Kobe Bryant going to if traded?

Favorite Answer

he would be traded to an eastern conference team, that way the Lakers wont give any one a chance in the West, maybe Detroit,Atlanta,or Charlotte

• Dan_Ye

Kobe is NOT going to be traded. Lakers will get more talent to help him. Andrew will have to learn how to deal with his "leader" if this is still called Kobe's team, and show no attitude.

He is not going to score 81 again, but he will be a better team player than he was when playing with Shaq.

By the way, is Gary Payton a good team player? How comes they didn't win the Champ when those *four* were all in Lakers uniform with Payton starting every single game? Was that all Kobe's fault? Why didn't Phil sit Kobe and run the rest of the team to grab the title if they had been able to do that?

i don't think of Kobe Bryant is being traded in any respect. No team is going to be prepared to provide up equivalent fee because of fact if Kobe continues to be stressful a commerce and the season is close to to beginning, then the Lakers will could take the deal it is suited attainable, the place likelihood is they are going to be getting ripped off. No team will commerce 3 good starters for Bryant now, whilst they might get him for 2 and a destiny draft %. closer to the beginning up of the season. i think of by potential of then, Kobe will quiet down and Jerry Buss will make some ridiculous promise he has no plans of following by way of on.

I think he goes to chicago, especially because in a lot of ways he's chasing MJ, but the trade will require a third team willing to trade a superstar to LA.... nobody besides Lebron can replace him in terms of overall excitement/star quality there, but the Lakers need somebody known and exciting (Arenas, Vince, T-Mac, D-Wade) who they can sell to their fans...

Personally, even though the Knicks aren't my favorite team, I would love for him to go there, cuz the league's best player should be on the biggest stage, plus the Kincks have big contracts and some decent/somewhat proven guys there, even if those guys haven't been playing well as a TEAM

I believe he's a great player, but is he a team player? NO He's a cancer. I hope he winds up with the Turkish national team. Has Kobe won any titles without Shaq? I'll say, like LeBron, Kobe needs help around him. I'd like to see him take a pay cut and play for the league minimum and join the Cleveland Cavaliers. I would like to see Cleveland win some kind of championship. It would be a nice story.

I dont even want to think of that, hopefully he will stay with the Lakers, get great players, and win more rings. Like Phil, i really don't think he will go anywhere. But at the beginning Kobe said he wanted to go to teams such as teh Mavs, Bulls, Suns, or Knicks, but hopefully he will be a Laker for life!!!

If Kobe gets he's going on the Chicago Bulls.

They should trade Bryant to Vancouver for "Big Country" Reeves, straight up.

Even though Vancouver doesn't have a team anymore. It would be for the best.

• who cares the lakers should just drop him

dallas