Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What Part of a woman turns on a guy..?

And where do guys like to kiss the most?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My hubby, the Rabbit Man is sitting right next to me and he wants me to tell you....

He is a leg man and a breast man...He loves my long legs and he follows them up to my bosom. If he ain't grabbing my legs and buttocks, he gets a handful of boobs.

As far as kissing, he loves to kiss along my jawlines, on either side which leads to my ears..."drives her nuts!"

He says that he likes to hear me sigh and groan when he nibbles on them, Jaw and ears.

Then kisses from top to bottom, not literally of course. Neck to kitty, he says.

"I like to kiss her throat too, then bite her!" Rabbit Man.

Blessings from MWW and Rabbit Man

• 1 decade ago

lol...thats a good question......every man is different ...and they all like different parts of a womans body...for me i like a fit woman since im into working out and fit and tone is what i look at ...a well tone mid section turns me on ...as for the area i like to kiss the most depends on my mood and the situation i am in ....but to keep it G rated i will go with the nape of the neck or the ear lobe .....

• 1 decade ago

hahah every part... use the boobs though honey!

go to victorias secret cause they are having asale right now, get a nice push up bra, one that will do you justice(no matter how small you are they always work) and then wear a low cut tank top when you go out and then if you want to seduce him have some sexy lingerie under a skirt or something and like bend down and make sure he sees it and hell go nuts

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the breast is #1 guys like to kiss on the month but they like to put thier hands down a girls pants when kissing sometimes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would like to perhaps in the future if i ever get a beautiful girlfriend to kiss her on the neck and stomach. they are the biggest intimate turn on for me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like to kiss where it smells, New Jersey.

• 1 decade ago

Breast are definetly a guys turn on and it really depends if you are a good kisser.

• 1 decade ago

depends on the guy...and either on the lips or around the neck and collar bone area

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Guys seem to really like breasts for some reason....

• 1 decade ago

Butt; hair; kiss neck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.