Runescape help?

I play runescape. I'm level 64 and need a new way of gettin g money I used to woodcut (level 73) but it wasnt quick enough. Some one please help. My username is goth girl615. You can add me.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can try mining and smithing. I get about 50k an hour smithing steel with coal that I mine in the Mining Guild (Iron is never an issue).

• 1 decade ago

now i know i am a girl but i do like boy games.u can get money by killing those green things that walk around or go to the wild and kill peeps that are weird and are like level 54 also u are a higher level than me i am level 21

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I used to merchant wf vials, buy for 200 or below, sell for 230-250+ each. Got me about 200k in a few days. Or you could try getting vials yourself...

Source(s): From expierience
  • 1 decade ago

if your a member. i used to merchant items on the forums while fishing i made tons of money because of the easy money you make buying low, and selling high and because of the hard work of sellings lobbies.

Source(s): me!!!!??!?!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There's no easy way to make money. Killing monsters is how I go about doing it. Ranging or maging dragons can really pay off.

• 1 decade ago

i dont play anymore, but i had a lvl of 86 wc

and once you can get magics, you will be surprised by the amount of money

• 1 decade ago

I know for a fact, FISHING! once u get up to lobbies its awesome. lobbies r 250 each so get 100 and u get 25k! its really good, trust me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can buy money, sell sharks and lobsters at edgvile, pking, dragon hunting, selling flax, or buy items and sell them for a higher pricer well just not to high.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well i know how to get you mills in one minute but you need to e-mail me so i can show you.

E-mail me as fast as you can: rsjagexstaffsaradomin@yahoo.com

• 1 decade ago

um you could fletch but you have to be members my bros friend is doing that on there latest deal he made 900k

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.