mvp asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Garnett to Lakers?

I just seen on tv that the Lakers & the Wolves will possibly have a 4 team trade sending Garnett to the Lakers does anybody else think this will happen?

Mike P i saw it on Espn News

Favorite Answer

yeah, i bet the lakers would trade garnett for bynum and other 2, possibly mike evans, aron mckie, vujacic, etc but the last news ive heard is that the suns are interested in him and the Gm of the Suns has been talkign to the Gm of minnesota, so are the Celtics, really, the minesota Timberwolves Gm have been taking to the Celtic Gm more than the Suns one

Garnett+Kobe=Championship calliber team!!

I for sure am keeping my fingers crossed, and hoping that this deal will become a reality. This deal would keep everyone happy, the fans, the players, the coaching staff, the managers the list goes on and on...... Trading Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum and whoever else, besides Kobe of course, will be a great deal in order to get one of the best post players in the game right now, Kevin Garnett, is something I would do in a heartbeat. Let's just hope that the deal will go through!! Laker fan forever

• Dan_Ye

It has been my belief that the Lakers have been waiting for KG to speak up, and Andrew Bynum has been reserved to satisfy TWolf's need for young talent. AB appeared to be the best young talent who is available in the league, so that TWolves should take it more seriously than any offer from the Suns.

It is really up to KG to decide whether he wants to play with KB or Steve Nash, with Nash's team getting closer to the top. If he really wants to "*make* it happen" instead of taking a championship as granted by joning "existing talents", Lakers or Bulls should be his destination. On the other hand, KG has been depending on leadership of other teammates like Sam, so that it should be easier for him to play on Nash's team.

By the way, it could be nice to see a team with all stars coming into the league directly from high-school, but I know it would never happen.

It may happen but the lakers need to keep kobe and give whatever they can to bring KG to the lakers and try to change Kobe mind on wanting to be traded. They need to trade Bynum, Kwame Brown, and Smush Parker at least.

• Nicole

Give them anything they want because all the Lakers are worthless (minus Kobe).

KG and KB would make the perfect team

Where on TV? I doubt it...unless they're throwing Kobe in there, and I can't imagine Kobe wanting to go to Minnesota without Garnett there.

i may, he lives in Malibu. and his first choice the suns

said its too much money to get him, and won't give up

Amare. So thats the only place for him. Lamar and

Bynum out so Kobe gets his center. I have feeling he

is old and over rated just Like Kobe. I rather have

gotten J Oneal.

Let me spare you the trouble. THE LAKERS ARE NOT GOING TO GET KEVIN GARNETT. YOU MAY DREAM ABOUT IT ALL YOU WANT. THERE IS NO WAY IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. YOU ARE ALL WASTING OUR TIME.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?...

if the lakers give up kobe then it will happen

no way no how