ROCKSTAR asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

when i shave my bikini area i get bump like a couple of days later...?

is this because they are all ingrown hairs....or is this unnormal is there any product that i can buy to reduce them and prevent them?

Favorite Answer

then dont shave!

if your determined to shave instead of waxing , do not pull the skin tight as you do it , as the skin relaxes back it sometimes traps the hair follicle causing ingrown hairs, it will take longer to get a close shave but youll be less sore after

Its normal...I get it too. I use Caladryl Clear. It is like the pink stuff you use for mosquito bites, but this is a clear liquid. It works really well and gives instant relief from itching. It was recommended to me by the waxer I used to go to.

i get that to..... just shave the hair by ur stomach or get a product MADE to remove hair in ur bikini area ......like nair bikini , stuff like that

after you shave put solid (not gel or spray) deodorant on (unscented) makes them go away. well for me at least! good luck!

i use SECRET UNSCENTED SOLID.

there is lotion for that kind of stuff. but yea you should get that lotion so it wont happen

use a moisturizer or lotion down there.. something sensitive.