Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Hey, I am starting 7th grade next year...?

and i really wanna show a new personality. this year i was known as the weird, crazy girl (in a good way, lol) this year i wanna be known as the girl that every1 wants to be and i want to have lots of friends. how do i get out of this reputation?

thanks!!

answerer ♥

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Embrace you reputation and your personality. Examine why you were known as the crazy girl. Was it because you truly did those things just because you felt like it, or was it to get attention? If it was the former, then don't change, especially if everyone loves you already. If it is the latter then look for other ways that you can be recognized without doing nutty stuff. Perhaps you could put more effort into schoolwork or sports. Then your ability and/or motivation will most likely carry you into popularity.

• madina
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well darling...middle school is a time where everyone changes. SO..just because you were the "crazy girl" in 7th grade doesn't mean that you can't be whatever you want in 8th grade.

If you want to look more mature. You could try wearing makeup and dressing a bit more conservative or classy.

But have fun because you are in 8th grade. You wanna leave your middle school with a bang before entering high school!

Good luck=-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im in 7th grade going to 8th the best way for that to happen is just be yourself I have alot of friends that luv me and i luv them and we cant live without each other and im still making friends during the summer i had more than 1 pg of best friends this year be urself it always works.

Brianna

• 1 decade ago

im going to the 8th grade and i live in houston texas and go 2 mo citiy middle and at my school we have to dress good and mostly bad people! Im popular! ever scince the 1st day of 6th grade. lol but i got popular for acting crazy! in a funny way and i dont take no crap from nobodii! good luck!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • gone
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You should try to be known, as how you really are

that way, the friends you make, will be true, and most probably they will last a life time

Good luck !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

however you act around everyone determines your reputation so just be yourself. it makes you more comfortable with the ppl you really truely like. not some other person you're trying to be. i'm starting 8th grade next year and i was worried about it for awhile. but then i didn't want to fake someone i am not so i'm just gonna be myself. besides, i know i'm gonna forget.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Be yourself, hun.

And do your best. Stay out of drugs and alcohol and anything else that's illegal. And don't become known as the school slut. Hold on to your virginity. Sex isn't everything that's important.

• 1 decade ago

well jus be ur self and be a lil less crazy and not so wild lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just go to school naked, then all the boys will like you and everyone will want to be you. and you can choose your boyfriend to which everybody has to have in seventh grade even if your a boy. which I'm guessing you are.

• 1 decade ago

Change your personality otherwise u will still be her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.