Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

i need english classes as a second language?Where can i take it?

i prefer to take the english classes by online.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can take those classes at a Community College. English classes online won't be very helpful to you, since you need to speak to other people to learn English.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.