what do i do wen a guy askes me out but i dont want to be in a relationship rite now???

Favorite Answer

Be honest and say exactly that!

.........i dont want to be in a relationship rite now

Yes, just be honest. If it's that you only want to be his friend, then explain that to him. If you really do like him but just aren't ready for a relationship right now, then you can tell him this also. He may be ok with keeping the door open if you think you'd want to be with him in the future. The best thing to do is be honest with him. All the best!

Most guys don't want to be in a relationship on the first date, anyway. I dont' think you have anything to worry about.

tell him youre not ready for a relationship right now. simple as that. tell him the truth. if he asks why, tell him more of the truth. you dont want to start anything with lies with this guy.

write, rite, right....I didn't realize they were interchangeable...in that case, I think you should right a letter to the guy who asks you out and tell him "it wouldn't be write for you to date him if he is looking for a LTR, at least not rite now".

Tell him you are just interested in going out and nothing serious and not to expect anything more.

tell him you don't want to be in a relationship right now

Go out and have a good time, and let him know thats all you are interested in!

Tell him you're not looking for a relationship right now.

If you're flattered, begin with, "I'm flattered, really, but..."

It's /okay/ to be honest, you know.

Tell him exactly that. Tell him you'd like to be friends.