Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I am having a hard time peeing?

See a second ago I went to the bathroom because I othught I had to go, but nothing came out. I was standing waiting for like 2 minutes but nothing. Is it because I am horny today or something is this something that need medicle help. Guys has this every happened to you? Please help.

• emtd65
    Favorite Answer

You may have a urinary trac infection. Or, you do not say your age, it could be an enlarged prostate. See an urologist.

Sometimes when I have an erection or I'm just horny, I have the same problem, and I can't take a leak standing up and I have to sit.

Source(s): Personal Experience

i think that you are growing or that you are just horny dont worry. but just in case go and see a doctor

• chin

oh yes this has happen . if you are younger the 50 you need to go to see a Dr.. now.;

probably bcuz ur horny lots ov guys have that problem

• joe s

Unless you have a hard on, it's not normal. Go get your prostrate checked out, it could be nothing, it could be cancer.

you are too horny! start thinking about naked sumo wrestlers with green moldy penises. doesn't thaat help LMFAO. =]