Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

does anybody know who the 3 team...?

the lakers are talking with to try to get kevin garnett to the lakers if u do who are the teams and the players there talking about?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Let me spare you the trouble. THE LAKERS ARE NOT GOING TO GET KEVIN GARNETT. YOU MAY DREAM ABOUT IT ALL YOU WANT. THERE IS NO WAY IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. YOU ARE ALL WASTING OUR TIME.

Here's a way it would work, but it isn't happening.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only teams that could help in a three time deal are the bobcats or magic cuz they got the cap space. The only way the lakers are going to get Garnett is a straight up trade giving up brown, odom, bynum and the 9th pick. Hope your not a fan, cuz garnett is not coming to the lakers, or he might, but the lakers will be awful cuz it would be garnett, kobe and.........smush and luke. Wow, thats bad. they should go for the kobe trade and get back gordon, thomas, brown and the pick from chicago for kobe.

• 1 decade ago

the lakers would get kevin garnett the twolves would get al jefferson and the number 5 pick in the draft from the celtics the celtics would get jermaine oniel and the pacers would get lamar odom and andrew bynum from the lakers. atleast thats what the word was at about 3 pm today

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I heard it could be four team trade..Lakers, Minnesota, Indiana and possibily Phoenix.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i agree with mattevans

the lakers will not get garnett

• 1 decade ago

i heard celtics but the wolves would want telfair, pierce, al jefferson, gerald greene

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.