Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Should I shave my chest hair?

I know I know, I've seen the Seinfeld episode, it'll grow back worse they say, like sasquatch worse. But those of you following my questions as of late know that Im in some kind of wierd 'no hair' thing. Having already polished off the groin area, and shave my head bald too this past weekend again( I did it awhile back) , but now my chest hair, what little is there is irritating me. I'm not going Bob Gildolf on you, I still intend to keep a fairly sophisticated gotee and my eyebrows and the arm/leg hairs. My guess is that, maybe it will scratch the female ladies who intend to body surf on my upper extremeties, maybe it will itch. Maybe it won't grow back, maybe I'll get a sunburn. Maybe a rash. Thats my worries, but if YOU say it's okay...they'll be a razor sound far off in the distance to tonights moon light.

• MsCrtr
    Favorite Answer

Shaving doens't last long enough.. if you gonna take it off do it right.. WAX IT!

Source(s): Just Me... Muah*

Welp... you sound alot like my hubby!

He shaves his chest hair, pubic hair,stomach hair,armpits and shaves his head every once in awhile, and in the summer time, he shaves his legs so one of his tattoos shows better.

For him it doesn't grow back too much, but he's a LIGHT blonde. The hair just bothers him alot.

Just shave it, and see if you like it.

If I were a guy, and obsessed with no hair, I would wax, not shave. Shaving is a pain, and it WILL look uglier. But waxing is only like every 6 months and so much...idk....hotter. Wax.

It's not really true that it grows back like sasquatch. In fact, it shouldn't grow back worse at all.

I would pick waxing over shaving.... chest stubble = NOT sexy.

you know you should grow it out and wax it. It last longer then a razor. but your right it really hurts when it grows back if your girl touches you. I wax my arms and legs and it takes a hell of a lot longer to grow back then a razor.

Go for It, Women find Guys who shave their Sexy, Like I said Do it and Thank Me later.

my ex-boyfriend shaved his chest, it was gross, it grew back and it was red, it scratched me.

keep the hair or get it waxed.

if you really want to

You may get some ingrown hairs when growing back though

Don't shave it! Hairy guys can be fun.

• john

yes shave it