The Man asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Can you predict Matt Jones stats for this season?

Yards, Rec, TDs. Thanks

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Right now Jones is slated as the third WR on the depth chart so going by his production the last two years I think he is looking at 50 rec, 710 yards and 5 TD's

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

super query...i do no longer think that Matt Jones gets lots of a reprimand because of the fact he's no longer as extreme profile as Adam Jones is. If he became right into a Cowboy they had provide him a superbowl ring on account that's what they do to ALL Cowboys who do coke (see Michael Irvin). basically kidding. yet he became right into a bust besides. he's like 6'7" and ran a 4.3 or 4.2 interior the integrate. i became into drooling like an fool to get him on my team whilst he got here out and we've been projected to %. him up. Thank GOODness we did no longer. besides there are rumors that the Jags are going to be offered and relocated to L.A., so this might basically help in making the pass greater ordinary. And basically like somebody else mentioned notably much killing a guy as against doing medications i might take the cokehead all day.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Matt Jones

775 yrds 5 td's

• 1 decade ago

How about:

780 yards, 62 catches, 6 TD's.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Estimates: 50 receptions, 650 yards, 5TDs

I want to give him more, but he hasn't shown up the last couple of years. I tell you what, as a first round draft pick, he needs to show great improvement very soon or he will probably be shipped.

• 1 decade ago

ok, he's the #1 receiver there, but they have a bad qb situation

80 catches, 825 yards, 4 TD

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

329 yards

19 receptions

2 TDs

4 pulled groins

2 tweaked hamstrings

1 ruptured spleen

• 1 decade ago

650 yards, 45 rec, 6 TD's, your welcome

• 1 decade ago

no

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.