Have you seen the Muffin Man?

Is Drury Lane in Canada?

Well, ms. sunshine, if you didn't like the question then why did you answer. I have top secret business to discuss okay? Geez!

Favorite Answer

YES! today ! YUM YUM ...lol....can you believe it?? haha

Source(s): ...sigh... he was great...

Yah i will make it easier to. i became into advised the muffin guy, nows lives in MuffinLand. Now that this has helped you with regard to the muffin guy, I advise strongly which you're taking 2 asprins and lay down. once you upward thrust up and experience the comparable way. circulate without delay on your nearest Psych., scientific institution. placed your questioning cap on and study what you have asked. it is not good.

Yep. Saw him on Drury Lane.

I tried to send you a link to Drury Lane, but for whatever reasons YA didn't allow me to do so.

I'm guessing it has something to do with rivalry with Google.

Anyway, just use Google and type in "Drury Lane, London, U.K." and search, clicking on "maps."

I've been to Drury Lane, but I didn't see him. He may just live at Tim Horton's headquarters.

who lives on drury lane?

Yah, he was featured on "To Catch a Predator" trying to get freaky with the Pillsbury Doughboy.

I've got my broomstick out and been trying to get to msshunshine...but too many damn people in the way...and made a pitstop at Seahawks chair to get a little ....so hell, what were we talking about again?! LOL

No, but many of Man have seen my Muffin

Yeah i'm srry to say he snuck into to the cupcake club and go attacked coz he was an imposter.

Hes on life support

• Slick

Yep, I think I saw him eating some girl's muffin.

• Starr

No, but I have seen quite a few muffin tops lately.