I need a reliable used car, that requires no fixing. Anyone know where I can find one?

I am in the Sacramento area. Please e-mail me further information. Thank you.

• Gerald
    Favorite Answer

There are plenty of reliable cars---no fixing. The no fixing animal does not exhist... NO CAR FOR YOU.

Craigslsit is extensive but can be a hassle, autotrader is more reliable. Look for a car with less than 100 thousand miles. Most cars start losing a lot of parts by then, such as the starter, alternator, air conditioner, even motor mounts. NIssan's, toyota's and volvo's are great. It is easier to repair a nissan or toyota though. Make sure a lot of miles haven't been put on in a short amount of years, or that the car was not a rental at one time. Carfax is great for this, but cost like $20.

You dont allow email. I am in so cal trying to sale a 2005 kia rio I am trying to get someone to get a loan in the amount I owe so I can get rid of the car. There is nothing wrong with it, it runs perfect, but I am having surgery and will be out of work for almost 6 months and after that my hubby wants to go back to college so I will be a SAHM full time again and we wont be able to afford the car.

Sorry they have not made a car or truck that has to be worked on every car/Truck has to be maintained for you to enjoy the full value , It just has not been made, now don't get me wrong the company will produce some that needs less maintenance than others, hope this helps.

Source(s): 36 years @ ford motor co repairman

Try ebay motors.

TRY WWW.CRAIGSLIST.ORG