Does farting contribute to global warming and degradation of the ozone layer?Is it a health harzard to others?

Iam a self-proclaimed environmentalist and anti-global warming campaigner from a village in the heart of Africa. Recently the Tribal Chief and the Village Elders in my village outlawed farting charging that besides causing air pollution, it also contributes to global warming, degradation of the ozone layer and is harzardous to the health of others and the environment. I wanna know if these claims are true because many of my fellow villagers have been punished since the law was effected 28 days ago and Im campaigning for this new law to be revoked. Please help, your answers are welcome !!

Favorite Answer

Royalty does it,dogs do it, horses do it, we all do it, aint nutten wrong with it, what would happen if there was a law agen it! Nah! i smell a rat 'ear! What can you smell??

If it did we would all be dead. If Jesus really existed how many times do you think he farted? He lived from 8-2 BC - 29-36 AD which is 31-45 years. People fart about 5 times a day so that means Jesus farted 56,575 - 82,125 times in his life. Multiply that by billions and billions. I don't think it has made any bad effect on the environment.

• hobo

All this is - farts - are only a hazard to serious people. Get funny & you'll be OK.

Fart is flammable but is not harmful in any other ways.

WTFDJFWEJFIWEJRIWJERIJWEITRWEIJGFIWEJRAFIJIERSGARGJIERJ WTFH WTHF WTHF ARE U SERISROSHJAISDFJI SEFISERJT IJIJFTI HAHHAHAHHHH

they should outlaw quiefs cause that shizat is hazardous as well