Any shows you can recommend?

Hey guys just wanted to ask you if you can recommend me any good shows. I'm 13 and currently my favorite shows are/were Veronica Mars, Jericho, Joan of Arcadia, Dark Angel, Heroes, Scrubs, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Grey's Anatomy, House, Instant Star, Traveler, The Simpsons, Popular, etc. Anything that you can think of that are similar to any of these shows please tell me. Please and Thank You!!!

Update:

ooh...wow you guys answer fast. I also forgot to mention Ugly Betty (which is an awesome show). Unfortunately most of the shows I watch are cancelled or finished. And whoever said I watch too much tv, if you think that's a lot you should see me on the computer :D.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First I need to say that if you've never given CHARMED a try, it is one of my favorites. I have 3 cats all named after the characters on it. (Prue, Piper and Phoebe).

Every co-worker I have told to watch these two shows, has fallen in love with them:

Supernatural

Heroes

====================

recent shows that I really like

CRIME DRAMA:

Cold Case

Crossing Jordan

NCIS

Bones

Medium

Criminal Minds

Numb3rs

Shark

CSI

CSI Miami

CSI New York

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRAMA:

Desperate Housewives

Brothers & Sisters

Smallville

Ugly Betty

Grey's Anatomy

Lost

Stargate Atlantis

One Tree Hill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMEDY:

The War At Home

How I Met Your Mother

Scrubs

Two And A Half Men

Kitchen Confidential

The New Adventures Of Old Christine

====================

these are shows that I have seen a few episodes in reruns and would like to watch from the beginning

Felicity

House

Designing Women

Silk Stalkings

Sliders

That '70s Show

Hercules

Xena

X-Files

Andromeda

Outer Limits

====================

shows I've never seen, but have heard good things about, so I want to watch them:

Melrose Place

Party Of Five

The O.C

BattleStar Galactica

Stargate SG-1

Hex

Popular

The 4400

21 Jump Street

Twin Peaks

Beverly Hills 90210

====================

shows I watched a long time ago and hope to watch again someday

DRAMA:

Firefly

Roswell

Dark Angel

Charlie's Angels

Dynasty

Hunter

Lois & Clark

MacGyver

Moonlighting

The Pretender

Profiler

Quantum Leap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMEDY:

Carol Burnett Show

Bewitched

Golden Girls

I Dream Of Jeannie

Friends

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Home Improvement

Mad About You

Sabrina: The Teenage Witch

Three's Company

Who's the Boss?

Growing Pains

Who's Line Is It Anyway

The Drew Carey Show

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you end up liking at least some of these. :)

• 1 decade ago

Kyle XY, I like The 4400, Heros, any law shows like shark, Oh and a guy from Dark Angel is in Kyle XY just so you know and its kinda strange to see him as a good guy too. Other then that its late and I cant think of the others I watch right now cause most are out of season at this time.

Source(s): I am more of a movie buff
  • Diane
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

there isn't anything like Lost, desperate housewives on t.v. I also watch monk smallville, and house. but sadly this is the last season for monk,Smallville, and lost will end next year with desperate housewives soon to follow. so basically you are looking for a soap opera, because desperate housewives is a night time soap. and their arn't any right now. you may like charmed reruns or angel reruns. or house is one of my favorites also try gilmore girls, and E.R . unless you want to get some old tapes of night time soaps like Knots landing or Dallas?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Charmed is my absolute favorite. I love that they can carry off a sense of humor, sense of style, family plot, love plot and still kick some @ss on every show.

I love the Gilmore Girls as well. I never miss a show. Angel is awesome, and if you liked Buffy, you'll love Angel. I also enjoy Judging Amy and ER.

Have some fun couch potato time! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Criss Angel Mindfreak

Every Tue. on A&E

Best Show EVER!

(In my opinion of course)

• 1 decade ago

CSI:7, CSI: New York, CSI: Miami and LOST! But I think you should Watched Lost season 1 & 2 so you can fully understand the season 3..actually I just watch the recap episode of Lost 1& 2 in AXN before they premiere the season 3! happy viewing!

• my so-called life- a girl is trying to find her way through teenage years, leaves her old best friends for new friends and has boy troubles, its VERY realistic and AMAZING

degrassi!!!- a group of friends who grow up together and experience the dramas of being a teenager!

south of nowhere- a christian girl moves from small town ohio to big city LA and rediscovers herself and her sexuality through her first friend in LA (amazing show!)

invader ZIM- a loser alien is dumped on the planet earth with a faulty invader bot and he spends his years trying to destroy earth and unknowingly being mocked!

charmed- witches go throuh life as witches in the real world...

unfabulous- a girl discovers life isnt easy as a teen...

gargoyles! (its a classic)-gargoyles come to life to save the world!!!

music videos!- keeps u updated on the new trends (if u care...lol)

• Allora
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Degrassi on the N

• 1 decade ago

hannah montana,suite life of zack and cody, hells's kitchen,bones,house,the closer,what not to wear(a really great show), take home chef

• 1 decade ago

Family Guy.... You watch to much TV! Go out side and play.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.