TBen asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What do you think is the best comic book movie adaption of all time?

I would vote for Sin City, just wondering what other people think.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sin City and Batman Begins were both good, but my personal favorite is Road to Perdition. It's a comic book adaptation that doesn't feel ike a comic adaptation. Just a damn good movie.

• 1 decade ago

I would say Batman with Micheal Keaton. I always like Jack Nicholson as The Joker. I did like Batman Begins and am looking forward to The Dark Knight.

• 1 decade ago

sin city because who thought a major studio would dare produce something so sex filled and violent with almost full faithfullness to the original manuscript? and the stars in it were perfectly cast and were willing to de-glam themselves. comic books are supposed to be dark but the other comic book adaptations we get are just too poppy. i mean i totally loved batman begins but the villain was just too overdone. i know he looks like that in the comic book but it just looks foolish on the big screen.

• 1 decade ago

I like 300, but I'd say Batman Begins is the best adaption.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sin city for the visuals, spider-man & batman begins for the story

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I favorite's "Batman Begins"

• 1 decade ago

i'm a sucker for the BATMAN movies, esp. BATMAN BEGINS with sexy, beautiful, gorgeous CHRISTIAN BALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-hbb

ps

i've loved christian bale since 'emperor of the sun' and 'newsies' back when i was a youngster!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.