Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

Which do you like better? Dell or Toshiba?

I'm having an argument with someone, I like Toshibas better, can someone help me, which is better (generally, gaming, processing, work, etc.?) I don't like Dell but if you do, say so, or if you are a Toshiba person like me, I would like to know also which one you like.

Update:

Please explain to me any supporting details for your opinion.

Update 2:

More answers more votes then the better reference.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i like toshiba better to be honest....i trust their brand a lot more...and not only that...i like their service better....my laptop (a dell)...has had problems in and out for a few years now....and their service is a nightmare....as a businessman i like how dell is run in terms of equity and management; however i think dell has horrible service and sub-par products....toshiba is better priced (in terms of what you get for your money)...and i'd say 70% of the time would be better quality than dell...in my years of dealing w/ both companies.....toshiba also has more products and product lines than dell....so advantage toshiba

now we just need an ipod like product from toshiba and we'll be in business....

• 1 decade ago

I use to work for Dell, and from a moral standpoint they're the worst and I would NEVER spend my money with that company.

But to answer your question Toshiba is far more better than Dell. Not only that, Dell has now started selling their systems in Walmart, so go figure.

• 1 decade ago

I honestly don't know, like one person has mentioned already, Walmart has started selling dells...im not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.....many people have dells, so you would think that they are better, in fact those are the ones I see the most often so I am tempted to buy them...I have not had any experience with toshiba so I don't know. well I guess I'll go with toshiba.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Toshiba is 100% better than Dell. That's common sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i have had a dell computer in the past and i had nothing but trouble. i would never buy another dell again. of course one can always have a problem with any company. if i had to choose, of course it would be a Toshiba. unfortunately, i am stuck with vista so I can't say how you will like any computer if you are getting vista with it. unless you are a computer expert, good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

20 years ago Toshiba were the Cadillac of laptops. Not now. Go for the best spec with the best maintanance deal. Dell is up there.

• 1 decade ago

Im sorry I dont know much about Toshiba and it probably has its pros and cons but I would still prefer Dell just cause you can customize it to your style. You should check out the Dell website, thats what my bro did for our computer.

• 1 decade ago

i think Dell I have 2 of them my dad has one. I've heard people say toshibas are crappy. I have never had one so i dont know.

• Erick
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I"m a Dell person

• 1 decade ago

toshiba

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.