Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 1 decade ago

What is the lucky side of a penny?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's said to be heads...that's why you never are supposed to pick up one that's tails off the ground because that's bad luck.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

No side of a penny is lucky period. Only thing that is lucky/unlucky is you. And it seems you aren't that lucky because you've only found pennies. You never hear anyone ask the lucky side of a 100 dollar bill because, They're all lucky, you have a 100 dollars.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

heads up. Let me tell you something that happen to a friend of mine. She was walking down the street one day and in a slight distance she seen something shining, so she walked over to it, and it was 3 shiny brand new pennies all heads up she picked them up and had gotten this weird feeling, so she went to the store and got herself one $1.00 scracth ticket, scracth it with one of the shiney pennies and won $100.00 dollars. So whenever I find a penny heads up I pick it up. So far I haven't been lucky but maybe some day. I'm hoping.

• 1 decade ago

if u mean on a coin fip usualy its tails

if u mean like if u find a lucky penny on the ground it has to be heads 4 it 2 be lucky

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The saying is "If you see a penny pick it up & all day long you'll have good luck". So, I don't think theres a bad side, a penny is good luck, period.

Damn, having money can't be bad luck, think about it!

• 1 decade ago

Heads is the lucky side, or that's the way I learned it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heads I win tails you lose. No lucky side.

• hermit
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Either side; so long as the penny is in your pocket.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it ends up in a bums can that has beg for the last 3 weeks of his life, thats lucky for him.

• 4 years ago

i think heads is good luck and im only 8 and i have my own account and a girlfriend lol i loved her ever since i was 4

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.